February 12, 2020
30 Cobble Hill Road
Somerville, MA 02143
The NEDMA Direct Marketing scholarship is for marketing, advertising, graphic design, or communications students who will have completed their sophomore or junior years by June, and who are seriously interested in direct marketing careers at a New England college/university.
The program consists of three parts:
1. An award of $3,000 to be applied to college tuition
2. Attendance at the NEDMA Conference in May, with a chance to learn from industry professionals and network with key industry leaders
3. A paid internship to explore career options during the summer in a New England firm that represents a segment of the direct marketing industry: agency, client, printer, mail house, list broker, cataloger, etc. This will be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for a student to take an active role in a direct marketing company
1. Why are you applying for this scholarship?
2. What course(s) in your major have interested you the most and why?
3. List your extracurricular activities and any honors you have received. Be sure to include responsibilities that demonstrate leadership, initiative, and creativity
4. Please describe part-time or full-time employment or internship experiences you have had, especially those related to marketing, advertising, or journalism. Explain your responsibilities and accomplishments
5. What is your special interest in the marketing/advertising/communications field?
6. How do you believe winning this scholarship will affect your short and long-term goals?
7. What does direct marketing mean to you?
For more information on the scholarship program, you can download applications from the scholarship provider's website.
See if you qualify for this award
Learn more about this scholarship and many more.