February 15, 2020
P.O. Box 2000
Winooski, VT 05404
The Elizabeth J. Davis Scholarship was established to assist home care professionals with obtaining advanced degrees, as well as students seeking a bachelor's or associate's degrees in a health profession.
- Attends an accredited college/university, or community college (does not have to be in Vermont)
- Studying nursing (RN or LPN), physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, or medical social work
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be a Vermont state resident
- Plans to work in home care in the state of Vermont after graduation
- Write two brief essays
For more information or to apply, please visit the scholarship provider's website.
See if you qualify for this award
Learn more about this scholarship and many more.