April 15, 2019
The TransCanada Indigenous Legacy Scholarship is offered on an annual basis to up to 50 students from communities across our Canadian and American footprint. Each scholarship is worth $5,000 and is offered to First Nations, Métis, Inuit and Native American students pursuing any full-time, post-secondary program at a registered education institute. Recipients are encouraged to apply to receive the scholarship on an annual basis, assuming satisfactory academic standing.
You may be considered for the TransCanada Indigenous Legacy Scholarship if you meet the following criteria:
- You are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
- You identify as First Nations, Métis, Inuit or Native American;
- You are a member of an Indigenous community near TransCanada’s proposed projects, projects under construction and/or operating assets;
- You are or will be enrolled in this calendar year in a full-time, post-secondary program at a registered education institute;
- You consent to communications with TransCanada regarding the scholarship and your progress throughout the program;
- You provide all information required by TransCanada to verify statements made in this application, to administer payment and to maintain communications.
For more information or to apply, please visit the scholarship provider's website.
See if you qualify for this award
Learn more about this scholarship and many more.