June 30, 2019
810 First Street NE
Washington, DC 20002
DCTAG provides up to $10,000 toward the difference between in-state and out-of-state tuition at public colleges and universities throughout the U.S., Guam and Puerto Rico. DCTAG also provides up to $2,500 per academic year toward tuition at private colleges and universities in the District and private Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) nationwide.
- A U.S. citizen or have eligible non-citizenship status
- Attending an eligible public or private college or university
- A District of Columbia resident at least twelve (12) consecutive months prior to the applicant's first time in college and continued domicile throughout the applicant's college matriculation
- Dependent students' (under age 24) domicile is established through the parent. Parents of dependent students must have a citizenship status that allows them to establish domicile in the District of Columbia
- Not in default status with federal student loans
- A high school graduate or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) recipient
- Accepted for enrollment in, or working towards, a first undergraduate degree on, at least, a half-time basis as a regular degree-seeking student
- Has not earned or received a bachelor's degree
- Not a professional or graduate-level degree candidate
- In compliance with Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by the college/university of enrollment or accepted enrollment
- 24 years of age or younger
DC TAG students are limited to a maximum of:
- Six years attendance at four-year institutions
- Four years attendance at four-year institutions
For more information or to apply, please visit the scholarship provider's website.
See if you qualify for this award
Learn more about this scholarship and many more.