March 31, 2019
Number Of Awards
625 W Deer Valley Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85027
Annabelle InPower is an anti-bullying non-profit organization centered in Phoenix, Arizona. We are dedicated to giving scholarships to high school seniors and college sophomores who wish to pursue careers in social work, education, and/or psychology/counseling. Applicants must submit an essay on Resilience and Leaving a Legacy of Relationships, as well as completing additional informational forms.
- You must have 3.5 GPA or higher
- Information needs to be handwritten and legible
- You must be planning or currently majoring in an education program
- The top 2 candidates will be selected to have a one-on-one interview
- 2 recommendations from your school
- Copy of an unofficial high school transcript
- 1 recommendation from a place of worship, youth group, employer, etc.
- Fill out "community service hours chart"
- Essay on "Resilience and leaving a legacy of relationships"
For full details and to apply, please visit the scholarship provider's website.
See if you qualify for this award
Learn more about this scholarship and many more.